Costa Navarino, the prime sustainable golf destination in the Mediterranean, inaugurates the 1st Messinia Pro Am, on 21-24 February 2017, under the auspices of the PGAs of Europe, the PGA of Greece, the Hellenic Golf Federation and the Hellenic Olympic Academy.
Top professional players, celebrities and amateurs from all over the world will have the chance to compete in the awarded golf courses, The Dunes Course and The Bay Course.
Participants will be able to enjoy the mild climate of the region, the unspoilt Mediterranean landscape and play golf surrounded by centuries old olive groves and rolling hills overlooking the Ionian Sea.
The Members of the Honorary Committee are:
- Achilles V. Constantakopoulos - President of the Honorary Committee of the “1st Messinia ProAm”, Chairman & CEO, TEMES S.A., developers of Costa Navarino
- Theodore Vassilakis - Chairman, Aegean Airlines S.A.
- Ian Randell - Chief Executive, PGAs of Europe
- Isidoros Kouvelos, President, Hellenic Olympic Academy
- Petros Doukas – President, Hellenic Golf Federation
- Antonis Sotiropoulos - President, PGA Greece
The Members of the Organizing Committee are:
- Marina Papatsoni – Head of the Organizing Committee of the “1st Messinia ProAm”, Marketing & Business Development Director, TEMES S.A., developers of Costa Navarino
- Michael Jon - Tournament Director, PGAs of Europe, “1st Messinia Pro Am” Tournament Director
- George Hadjiosif - Director of Local Operations, TEMES S.A., developers of Costa Navarino
- Laetitia Pardo - Director of Sales & Marketing, TEMES S.A., developers of Costa Navarino
- Akis Tsolis - CEO, Active Media
- Maria Sverka – Marketing Manager, TEMES S.A., developers of Costa Navarino